Sunday, May 22, 2005

Grand Opening

"It's hard to tell whether the world we live in is reality or a dream." an ending caption from Korean Movie "3 iron".

A simple movie with few dialogue. The main character has not said a single word. The movie illustrated an ideal relationship which comes like a dream. It was a happy ending, yet I teared. I teared because I am too sober to know such perfection will never be found in reality. I am sad.

I enjoy the slient moments in the movie. Just like those dialogue-free day-dreaming scenes in my head. It is one of the motivations in my life.

1 comment:

5PF said...

No one defines perfection. I think it is defined by oneself. So how you live, what you do, who you are could just be what is called perfect.

It is only through "living life" that gives you confidence to say what you're doing is perfect.

If being perfect is what that makes you feel happy (with less tear), you could be missing out the joy in life. Live life...and "feel" each moment..you'll definitely get the best out of it.